ALTECH’s service package includes all aspects of site and subsurface investigations. As geo-technical and professional engineers, we conduct comprehensive contaminant identification, delineation and migration studies, as well as decommissioning projects. Our professionals have practical experience in subsurface investigations and the development of remediation systems. Altech provides innovative, practical, and cost effective solutions.
Why property & site investigations from Altech?
- Fast response
- Senior professionals always on the team
- Trusted and reliable judgement
- Methods that meet or exceed Ontario and Federal regulations and guidelines
- Cost effective solutions
- Altech’s reports are accepted by major lending and brokerage institutions
Is your environmental consultant doing enough for you?
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Complete Remediation
- Risk Assessments
- Records of Site condition
- Sampling and Testing of Soils, Groundwater, and Air
- Title Searches
- Underground Tank locating, testing, and removal
- Assignable Reliance Letters for Lending
When the going gets tough……
In the cases where contamination is identified, Altech has the skills and experience to develop sophisticated remedial programs to complete a cleanup.
Some project examples have included (Click here for Case Studies):
- Determination of groundwater depth, velocity, direction, and contaminant movement.
- Characterization of contamination including migration and 3D modeling for both soil and groundwater.
- Well design and construction for long term monitoring and for pumping and/or treatment of contamination.
- Underground storage tank management including inspection, leak testing, removal, disposal, site remediation and restoration with the proper certification and licensing.
- Contaminant delineation for soil and groundwater including: hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, metals, acids and caustics, PCB’s, PAH’s, PCP, and creosote.
- Drilling and contaminant migration in bedrock.
- Design, construction, and operation of remediation technology including;
- Soil Vapour Extraction Units
- Pump and Treat Systems
- Multi-phase Extraction Units
- Air Sparging and Product-only Removal