Administrative Assistant, Bookkeeper and Receptionist, Full-time Contract
Altech is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm of engineers and environmental scientists. Since its founding in 1986, the firm has established a national reputation for providing clients with leading-edge technical knowledge, environmental compliance support, property risk management and energy efficiency engineering.
Altech is seeking an easy-going professional to join us in a friendly team environment at our Toronto East York offices, as Administrative Assistant, Bookkeeper/accountant and Receptionist. Preference will be given to recent College or University graduates, or non-graduates with at least 2 years bookkeeping/accounting and administrative experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, you will be responsible for selected bookkeeping/accounting tasks, a wide array of administrative assistant duties, answering calls on a multi-line telephone system, and greeting clients.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced skills in MS Office 2013 software package, and in QuickBooks or AccPac.
- Good bookkeeping or accounting skills.
- Valid G level driver’s license.
- College or university degree preferred, in business administration with accounting option.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com, or fax to 416-467-9824, referring to position OS-17.